Fully regulated and licensed Forex Trading Platform with offices in Chicago, London, Australia, Switzerland & Cyprus.
- Free and simple registration, start in 5 minutes;
- 24x7 online from any computer, anywhere, no download;
- Instant deposits and profit withdrawals with credit cards or PayPal;
- Start trading from as little as $50;
- No additional collateral required for trading;
- Unique "Freeze rate" trading feature (accept or regret);
- Guaranteed rates and Stop-Loss;
- Working with reputable business partners and world leading banks;
- Full transparency, full control, highest data security and privacy;
- Special tailor-made terms to individuals traders;
- Free 1-on-1 live training by experts;
- Personal service by real people with real names and addresses;
- Portfolio Management
Forex? What is it anyway?
The currency trading (FOREX) market is the biggest and fastest growing market on earth. Its daily turnover is more
than 2.5 trillion dollars.
The participants in this market are banks, organizations, investors and private individuals, just like you.
The Goods (Merchandise)
Markets are places to trade goods, and the same goes with FOREX. The Forex goods are the currencies of various countries
(as well as GOLD and SILVER).
You buy Euro, paying with US dollars, or you sell Japanese Yens for Canadian dollars. That’s all.
How does one profit from Forex?
Obviously, buy cheap and sell for more! The profit potential comes from the fluctuations (changes) in the currency exchange market.
The nice thing about the FOREX market, is that regular daily fluctuations, say – around 1%, are multiplied by 100!
(in general, Easy-Forex™ offers trading ratios from 1:50 to 1:200).
How risky is Forex Trading?
You cannot lose more than your “margin” (your initial investment)! You may profit unlimited amounts, but you never lose more than what
you initially risked. However, we strongly recommend that you risk only what you can afford and is not vital for your well-being.
How do I monitor my Forex Trading?
Online, from anywhere, anytime.
You have full control to monitor your trading status, check scenarios, change some terms in your Forex deals, or close deals.