Marketing, advertisement, promotion
using ezine, email advertisement, permission marketing opt-in ads, copy writing,
public relations, low cost or free sales campaign for targeted small businesses
Why Email Permission
Email permission marketing has been proven to be one of the best
advertisement methods available!
If you are a serious about making money on the Internet, you simply cannot ignore that fact. It should be one of your advertising strategies.
Why is it so attractive?
Email does not cost anything. You can reach thousands of targeted individuals in a matter of seconds without incurring expenses in postage, printing, envelope, paper, etc…
There are generally two ways to send mass email on the Internet.
- Bulk Email (Spam) - Sending your message out to people without their permission. This is unethical. You could lose your server, email address and destroy your reputation.
We are definitely against spamming.
- Permission Marketing - Sending your message to people who has given you permission to send your advertisement to them. Ezines are the obvious example of permission marketing. Ads in these ezines are effective because the readers have asked to receive the ezines.
To be effective in your advertising campaign, you should always select an ezine that is geared toward the interests of your prospective customers. Once you have figured that out, you just need to create a "million dollar email" and watch the sales flood in.
To help you create a "million dollar email", we have listed down some basic pointers:
- Capture attention with an enticing headline to make sure that your email gets read.
- Write your sales letter with passion. Customers buy on emotion before they do on logic.
- Keep your sentences and words short. Your target readers could come from a variety of backgrounds.
To learn more about writing good copy go to
Good Copy Writing Tips
Below are the
Ezine Advertisement Services that we provide:
Tech Marketing Ezine Ads will help you
make more money. Here are some excellent reasons why you should advertise with
us at Tech Marketing Ezine:
- 100% Opt-in list which means each subscriber wants to receive your ad
- We proof read your ad copy for mistakes
- There is only one featured ad per issue
- There are only 5 Sponsored Ads per issue
- We limit exclusive mailings. Currently once a month.
- Reach hundreds of readers in Tech Marketing
Featured Ads, Sponsored Ads
are ads that are sent out on their own. There are no distractions for the readers. These are not sent out together with Tech Marketing Ezine,
but are sent out to the subscribers as information. The ads can go to a maximum
of 30 lines.
are ads that are placed at the very beginning of Tech Marketing Ezine. At this strategic location, they are most visible to the readers.
Sponsored Ads are ads that are placed together further down the Tech Marketing Ezine. At this location, your Sponsored Ads will be competing with other Sponsored Ads for attention.
However, they are still very effective.
- Solo Ads
- Featured Ads US$10.00
- Sponsored Ads
- Maximum of 65 Characters per line.
- Solo Ads - 30 lines, including url and email address.
- Featured Ads - 7 lines, including url and email address
- Sponsored Ads - 5 lines, including url and email address
- No Adult, Chain letters, Astrology, Gambling, Hate, Racial, Pornographic, or Illegal Ads. I reserve the right to
reject any site I deem inappropriate. Payment will be
returned if ad is rejected.
Pay by credit card through our secured server. Goods and services provided by
2CheckOut.com Inc. (Ohio, USA). To purchase ad placements, follow the steps
- Decide on the type of Ads you want
- Fill up the correct form found
- Click the "Submit Form" button
once and wait.
- A credit card purchase page will
appear on the screen.
- Click the "Buy from 2CO" button once and wait.
- Fill up the details at the secured server of 2CheckOut and click on the
"Save and Check Out" button
- You will receive an email
detailing your purchase. (so make sure that your email is
- We will proceed with your ad
- You should be able to see your ad
in our next Tech Marketing Ezine publication.
Remember: No Adult, Occult, Hate, Racial, Pornographic
sites. I reserve the right to reject any site I deem inappropriate.