I was sent to Singapore for a course. During that course, I was under a lot of stress because many things had been worrying me – shifting house, down payment, bank loan, leg injury, job uncertainties etc. I had a panic attack that caused a shortness of breath and had to be attended to at a hospital.
I came back to Kuala Lumpur about a week later. It was with that frame of mind that I attended an Easter virgil mass at Petaling Jaya. I chose to go to the 9:30 pm mass at Assumption Church. It was there that I met Jacintha face to face. She was sitting quite near to me. What was so amazing was that it was near impossible that she had:
- Came from Penang to visit her sister.
- Her family, staying in Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur chose to go to Assumption Church which was in Petaling Jaya.
- Came to the same mass as me.
- She was sitting so near to me that I could see her face to face.
- We were able to meet at the same instance of going out from the pews to receive communion.
- I for my part had chosen to go to Assumption Church and to sit at that place at that time.
Jacintha was a special friend of mine, and to meet her in such an impossible way gave me an assurance that God was still guiding me. God was great.